This transformational course helps you carry out project documentation from scratch to finish in ArchiCAD for Architects, Interior Design, and Engineering. While creating the project, you learn and develop powerful skills to carry out a project and produce high-end, cutting-edge, advanced presentations and construction drawings in no time.
A course without the predefined template, because some are new to ArchiCAD and they need detailed tutorials which exclude using pre-arranged settings. Ideas on the "Archicad beginners to pros course", creating a complex project for more skills to learn.
What you'll learn.
- How to model efficiently, and produce a quality virtual model to extract documentation data easily.
- How to Take advantage of the virtual model and use automation tools to extract data, create endless drawings, and powerful presentations.
- Create presentations, layouts, and how to use schedules to create drawing legends.
- How to detail and use data-driven annotation and labeling tools.
- How to be disciplined, and accountable for all elements you are placing in the model.
- How to use classification and property manager features to tag data, sort, filter, schedule, annotate and label.
- How to create a custom BIM object that is specific to the project using basic tools and tag data.
- How to import and use BIM objects and their specifications from manufacturers' websites.
- How to create plumbing, mechanical and electrical models and drawings using ArchiCAD MEP tools. Learn how to route and speed up your MEP modeling.
- How to create custom High quality texturing for wall murals, menu, and monitor displays.
- And learn how to use profiles to create signage.
Here’s a peak of what you get inside the course!
Module 01: CONSTRUCTION DRAWINGS LAYOUT
In this module, you set the classification and property system of the project. Construct the shell structure of the project that comprises walls, floors, roof, and foundations and extract construction drawings; Plan, 2D and 3D details, and reports ultimately create a construction drawings layout sheet and place all these constructions drawings. This module has (16) video lessons and (4) exercises plus (1) quiz.
Module 02: EQUIPMENT AND FURNITURE LAYOUT
You create equipment and furniture drawings that comprise equipment, furniture plan, and interactive legend. You will create and import BIM objects. Use BIM data parameters to tag descriptions and specifications of elements. this module contains (7) video lessons and exercises.
Module 03: TILING LAYOUT
In this module, you will create a tiling drawings layout that comprises the following items:
Tiling plan, Tiling legend, Floor drain detail, and floor junction detail. the module has (2) video lessons.
Module 04: CEILING DESIGN LAYOUT
In this module, you will create a ceiling drawings layout that comprises a ceiling plan, ceiling legend, and ceiling legend. You will create high-quality texturing for menus and wallpapers and ceiling presentation styles. The module has (8) video lessons and exercises.
Module 05: ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL
You are creating an electrical layout that comprises electrical drawing, electrical elements specification, and electrical legend schedules.
Tasks of this module;
- Create electrical design
- Use classifications systems to tag BIM data for elements
- Use MEP tools for routing
- Create legends and reports
- Create an electrical layout sheet and place all drawings and reports
Module 06: SECTIONAL ELEVATIONS
In this module, you are creating a 2D and 3D sectional elevation presentation.
Tasks under this module:
- Create sectional views of both 2D and 3D
- Extract data and display with label tool for all elements
- Create a list of all elements with specifications
- Create a layout sheet and create a presentation
Module 07: EXPLODED VIEW PRESENTATION (BONUS)
Since the successful application of computer animation in the film and video-game industries, we have seen a rise in the general education of people in the areas of graphics and audio-visual media. In contrast, the average level of understanding of architectural representation is still much lower than it is with regard to other visual media. Architectural presentations are of great importance in revealing how the built environment is conceptualized, constructed, and perceived.
With the use of digital tools advancing more and more, architects, engineers, and designers need to create digital media for the presentation that is compatible with every device. Communication went digital in recent years, this allows us to improve our presentation skills and explore more tools to make our communication for our products more efficient than before. It will also give you more reach by uploading your work on social media and other platforms.
+267 7440 9446